Saturday・February 4, 2023・10:00 AM
1876 State Route 181 S・Greenville・KY・42345
Great Location! Only 2 Miles South of Downtown Greenville!
- 1.44 +/- Acre Lot
- 1600 +/- Square Feet
- 2 Bedrooms with 3rd Bedroom Converted to 2nd Bath
- Bedroom #1: 11'9 x 9'2
- Bedroom #2: 12' x 10'9
- Bedroom #3 / Bath: 9' x 9'
- Could Be Converted Back to Bedroom
- Living Room: 11'6 x 17'8
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 9'6
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 12'2
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Basement
- Finished Bonus Room 26'1 x 10'9
- Unfinished Basement Room 42 x 13.2
- Detached Garage
This auction will be ONSITE on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 10:00 AM. Please call or text our office or our auctioneer with any questions.
- Bids will be accepted only from bidders that have duly registered in accordance with the terms and conditions of this sale. All bidders must be 18 years or older to be eligible to bid.
- Bidders shall satisfy themselves as to the condition, quality, and description of the property before bidding. All information and descriptions are believed to be correct; however, no warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied.
- All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS."
- There are no pre nor post sale contingencies, including financing.
- Real Estate is selling subject to all easements and restrictions recorded or unrecorded.
- This is a reserve auction. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject the highest bid. Seller may also accept an offer at anytime during the auction process.
- A 7% Buyer's Premium will be added to the last bid of the Real Estate to determine the total contract price.
- Winning Bidder must sign a Real Estate Purchase Contract and pay a down payment equal to 10% of the contract price (which is the high bid price plus the 7% Buyer's Premium) after being declared Winning Bidder. Example: If the high bid is $100,000 the Buyer's Premium will be $7,000 making the Contract Price $107,000. The 10% Down Payment Deposit will be $10,700.
- The purchase contract is available for inspection and review. The terms are not negotiable upon being declared Winning Bidder.
- The 10% Down Payment Deposit is due upon signing the Real Estate Auction Purchase Contract.
- Down Payment Deposit is to be paid to seller if buyer defaults on closing.
- Closing to take place at RE/MAX Preferred & Auction, 2007 W Everly Brothers Blvd, Powderly, KY 42367 on March 6th, 2023 or earlier if all parties agree.
- Seller shall pay for deed preparation, deed transfer tax and recording. Buyer shall pay closing fees which includes preparing closing statements and conducting the closing. Buyer to pay for title exam, title insurance (if any) and all cost associated with Buyer's loan.
- Real Estate taxes shall be prorated between the Seller and Buyer as of date of closing.
- Possession is to be given upon delivery of deed at closing.
- Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisements.
- The auctioneer's decisions relative to bidding increments, order of sale and any disputes between bidders will be final.
- All information contained in the auction brochure, newspaper advertising, online advertising or supplied either in writing or verbally by staff members was derived from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgement and inspection of the property and records.